* designates solo exhibition ** designates small group show
Upcoming: "Populuxe" Danforth Museum.
- Avant Gardens, Newport Art Museum, Newport RI
- Still Life: Elevating the Mundane, Photo Place Gallery, Middlebury VT. Juried by Fine Art Photographer Kimberly Witham
- Flora & Fauna, Core New Art Space, Denver CO.
- Ad2021/HOME, 555 Gallery at the Boston Center for the Arts **
- Green, Webster Groves Art, St. Louis MO. (Received Juror's award for excellence)
- Fugitive Flora & Foundations, OuiMillie/Boston *
- The Curated Fridge at Flashpoint Festival, Gallery Kayafas, Juried by Brian Paul Clamp, Owner/Director ClampArt Gallery NYC
- Americana, Colorado Center for Photographic Arts, Denver CO. Juried by Darren Ching, Co-Owner/Director Klompching Gallery NYC
- Still Life: Natura Morta, North Hill Gallery/Needham MA **
- Flora, Don't Take Pictures magazine www.donttakepictures.com/gallery-flora/
- Finding Beauty in Chaos, Bedford public Library**, Bedford MA. (2 person show) Organized by Fine Art Photographer Astrid Rieschwitz
- Inherent Vitality 555 Gallery/Boston **
- Pairings 555 Gallery/Boston **
- 2nd Annual Fine Art Photography Exhibition, Los Angeles Center for Photography, Juried by Crista Dix (online gallery winners)
- Open Juried Exhibition, Vermont Center for Photography. Juror Karen Haas, Lane Curator of Photographs at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- NXNE 2017. Brattleboro Art Museum, Bernard Yenelouis, Juror Assistant Director, L. Parker Stephenson Photographs, NYC
- Color and Line: Expressive Traditions in Boston, Danforth Art at Endicott College in the Walter J. Manninen Center for the Arts
- Temporal Beauty. Danforth Museum of Art. *
- Selections from the Evanescence Series, Griffin Museum @ SoWA, Boston MA. *
- 555 Gallery "Pop Up Gallery" Boston Design Center **
- Road Trip. The Curated Fridge at Photoville, NYC. Juried by Aline Smithson
- Vanitas, Sohn Fine Art, Lenox MA. **
- Point of View, Site:Brooklyn. Brooklyn NY
- Annual Juried Exhibition. Danforth Museum
- Sohn Fine Art, 5th annual Juried exhibition
- Off the Fridge. Photographic Resource Center/Boston
- Punctum: 20th Annual Juried exhibition at Photo Center North West in Seattle WA. Juried by Julia Dolan, Minor White Curator of Photography at the Portland Art Museum
- The Curated Fridge. Curated by Refridgecurator Frances Jakubek, Associate director of the Griffin Museum of Photography. Visit the Fridge.
- 2015 King Co. and Photo Center NW Photomural Project. 'City Panorama', Seattle Washington.
- Danforth Museum of Art. 2015 New England Photography Biennial, Juried by Susan Nalband, director of 555 Gallery, Boston.
- National: Best Photography Exhibition 2015, Fort Wayne Museum of Art. Fort Wayne Indiana.
- The FENCE Boston, United Photo Industries, International juried public photographic exhibition at the Rose Kennedy Greenway. Boston.
- Community of Artists, Danforth Museum of Art, Juried by curator Jessica Roscio.
- Providence Art Club. National Juried Exhibit, "Earth Elements", Juried by Alison Lee Newsome.
- Griffin Museum of Photography, 20th Juried Exhibition (virtual gallery), Juried by Aline Smithson.
- Community of Artists, Danforth Museum of Art, Juried by Museum Director Katherine French.
- Gallery 263/Cambridge MA. "Massachusetts" Juried by Dina Deitch, curator DeCordova Sculpture Park and Museum.
- Gallery 263/Cambridge MA. 'Wood" Juried by Katherine French, Director at Danforth Museum.
- Danforth Museum, New England Photography Biennial. Juried by Francine Weiss, Curator, Photographic Resource Center/Boston.
- Griffin Museum of Photography, 19th Juried Exhibition. Juried by Kathy Ryan, Photo Editor, New York Times Magazine.
- Keirnan Gallery, Botanicals, Juried by Sharon Beals. **
Fresh Paint/New Media II, Works from the deCordova Museum corporate program. New Art Center, Newton MA.
- Fresh Paint/New Media I, Works from the deCordova Museum Corporate program, deCordova Museum, Lincoln MA.
- Gutman Library Exhibition space. Harvard University. *
- Holyoke Center Exhibition Space, Cambridge MA. *
- Galatea Fine Art/Boston*
- Stratum, Kathryn Schultz Gallery, Juried by Camillo Alvarez, Director/Curator Samson Projects Gallery/Boston
- BLUE, Cambridge Art Association, Juried by Jen Mergel, Associate curator, Institute of Contemporary Art/Boston
- Members Prize Show, Cambridge Art Association, Juried by Nick Capasso, Curator, DeCordova Museum and Sculpture Park
- North East Prize Show, Cambridge Art Association, Juried by Nicholas Baume, Curator, Institute of Contemporary Art/Boston
Members Prize Show, Cambridge Art Association, Juried by Howard Yeserski, Howard Yeserski Gallery/Boston
BLUE, Cambridge Art Association, Juried by Carole Anne Meehan Director of Vita Brevis project, Institute of Contemporary Art/Boston
- Holyoke Center Exhibition Space, Cambridge, New works in Painting *
- RED, Cambridge Art Association, Juried by Nick Capasso, Curator, DeCordova Museum and Sculpture Park
- Artists@DeCordova, DeCordova Museum and Sculpture Park **
- Holyoke Center Exhibition Space, Cambridge, works in Painting and Mixed Media *
- Tufts St. Gallery, Arlington Center for the Arts, Photography, Drifting Floor Series *
- BLUE, Cambridge Art Association, Juried by Rachel Lafo, Curator DeCordova Museum and Sculpture Park
- Me by I, Zeitgeist Gallery, Cambridge **
- Holyoke Center Exhibition Space, Cambridge, The Interchangeable Landscape and other Rhythmic Tales, works in Painting *
- Tufts St. Gallery, Arlington Center for the Arts, works in Painting and Photography *
For a full comprehensive list of exhibitions and projects please contact Steven@StevenDuede.com